Residential Real Estate Appraiser
Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Sonoma, Rohnert Park, Windsor, Cloverdale, Healdsburg, Kenwood, Sebastopol, and Bodega, in Sonoma County, California
- California Certified Residential Appraiser. Licensed to appraise 2-4 unit income properties and properties valued at over one million dollars
- Approved FHA appraiser, FHA registered since 2000.
- Approved by most lenders, including Bank of America, Chase Home Finance, Wells Fargo, Citibank
Experienced professional residential real estate appraiser
- Owner, operator of full-service residential real estate appraisal business handling single family residences, multi-unit housing, new construction, condominiums, acreage, country properties, etc.
- Twenty years experience, specializing in Sonoma County properties
- Lifetime resident of Sonoma County, with specialized knowledge of property locations and value, knowledge of historical uses of properties
- Experienced in providing appraisals for first and second mortgages, mortgage refinancing, REOs/foreclosures, private mortgage insurance purposes, estate planning, date of death valuations, forensic appraisals, divorce actions, and rental income surveys
- A reputation for integrity, honesty, and good judgment
- Friendly, professional and helpful staff
- Consistently high quality appraisal reports
- Reliable, timely service and report preparation
- Competitively priced fee services